How to Convert PDF file to Microsoft Doc file?
One thing that always asked by my wife or another friend
is how to convert their PDF file collection into Microsoft
word (doc) format, so they can edit and rewrite it as a new articles for their needs.
Then, i saw this website: zamzar.com that provide this solution,
their provide free solution by upload your pdf into their website online and then convert them into ready download doc file.
so, enough for any non-sense, these are steps to do that:
Open http://www.zamzar.com. click on CONVERT FILES tabs and follow
- on step1, click browse button and locate your pdf file that you want to change into doc file
- next on step 2, choose your output format, this feature support to convert any pdf file into lots of format, such as document in .txt, .html, .rtf. pictures in any general format such as bmp, gif, jpg and others.
- on step 3, provide your email address, so zamzar engine could send an address for converted file to download.
- finally, click CONVERT button to proceed.
- watch your mailbox to receive your link to download converted files. have fun.
adapted from zamzar.com and detikinet.com.
pictures of process on converting: